Planning + Preparation + Execution = Accomplishment
Planning + Preparation
- Set Goals/make resolutions for the Year, WRITE THEM DOWN (with a TARGET DATE) or use an app like ResolutionTweet
- and then sub-goals for each month.
- brainstorm/figure out what ACTION steps (baby STEPS) to take each week and each day,
Execution (a.k.a Taking ACTION)
- Focus the day on those steps.
- Review and make progress in the week/month.
- Track Progress and work to overcome any issues/challenges/barriers in accomplishing the goal.
Turn that wish or desire into a WILL. Take the baby steps and keep moving until you achieve it.
Summary : Resolutions are made for a year(s) but Progress is made in WEEKS/Months and ACTION is taken in DAY(s)/Week(s)